About four weeks ago when I was riding a jeepney from Robinsons Galleria to Medical City I saw this black dog walking along Ortigas Avenue on The Side Of Meralco Bldg. It was a very old Labrador retriever. His balls are falling off and he looks really old. Every dog has his day, I think this one is having his. I think this dog went off from some gate left opened from a house in the nearby subdivisions. He does not look stray to me.
As my jeepney passed by, I can’t stop looking at the dog because he is very old and i don’t want anything bad happen to it like getting hit by the fast moving vehicles. I don’t think the dog knows where he is going. He just kept strolling. I last saw the dog stopped near the center gate of Meralco. I always get soft hearted about dogs. I get off in the overpass near mfi because I have to stop by the bank, which was still closed by that time. Before I walked towards RBC, I still tried to look in the sidewalk outside Meralco to see if the dog is still walking and might pass along my way. I am not sure if its too bad or good that it didn’t. I just have to wonder what happened to that dog. If there is just something I could do in these situations.
A week before that I saw this post in an image board site with this photo attached:
No comments:
Post a Comment