![]() |
| movieposter source |
I like watching movies that will make you reflect on what shit you just saw. Some times when I am not stressed out and I think my mind can take a little work out. I have seen this movie ten years ago and I still don’t get it. I look it up on Wikipedia and I don’t get answers neither on what the story is about. It will be nerve racking to over analyze and to over analyze is inevitable. Go figure.
There’s this site songmeanings.net where people argue on the meaning of songs which of course is funny. Art is open to all interpretation and a song of course is art. So comparing that shit to this movie, there’s a lot of interpretation to this movie and the writer/director does not want to comment on what the movie is about. Adding to another mystery like who is the person that inspires Carly Simon’s "You’re so Vain" that only the songwriter can answer.
With that said, it is a really good movie, a must see. It is more than two hours long but for a reason. Watching this movie again is like asking someone to kick me in the nuts, did it and I hate it, I know it will hurt but still, I ask for it and I know what I will get at the end of it. It’s a good kick though; I recommend it to everybody just to experience what I am saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment