News has it that Google Reader is closing on July 1st. When I was browsing Ramon Bautista’s formspring, I saw an important Formspring News on top saying it is also shutting down on March 31st. Earlier today while searching for Caramoan and Calaguas, Google results yield Multiply links. I click on these links but this Multiply Closed message appeared. Bummer. I was not able to back it up. All I have now are these history links from my browser that are not working.

Buti pa yung Friendster naback-up ko dati. I am really bummed. Multiply is where we turned our attention to when Friendster service sucked and was seriously infested by jejemons. It is where I downloaded mp3s before, sometimes of whole albums, like The Pin-up Girls, D'Sound and Bloc Party. I had a blog there, the first Wiwi and Stuff. I even contributed once in the PAWS page there. I wrote silly reviews and uploaded pictures especially during my stay in California. Good times. Sayang!
No comments:
Post a Comment