Friday, September 5, 2014

Pahingi ng Kiss

In spirit of the Eraserheads releasing two new songs, and reading facebook comments showing how stupid these millennials are trying to teach kids of my generations who the Eheads are. People can be slow when it comes to sarcasm.

Anyways, I like Coca-Cola in bottles. It tastes a lot better compared to in-cans or from the fountain. I never tasted Coke 500 in a long time so when I saw this in the Asian Market back in Texas, I bought it. It cost more but worth it. I am keeping the bottle. Medio-Litro, product of Mexico. The Skyflakes, I have it way back in February, for emergency purposes; e.g. hunger or acid reflux.

Coca-Cola. It's been a while. I see the 10-peso coke is now 250ml. 250ml is Zesto BIG 250. Back in the day, that price is the Coke-Litro.

Coca-Cola also has this specialized bottles with names on it: Share-a-Coke campaign. Too bad I did not buy this when I saw this at Walmart:

a 20-oz bottle.
I was able to buy two bottles when they went on sale for $1.03 per bootle tax included at Target. I got Erika and Angel. I cannot find Eduardo anywhere.



When we were in the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Coca-Cola has a kiosk where you can make a Coke can with your name on it. It was unlucky again that when we arrived, the kiosk has just closed. Not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment