Thursday, January 14, 2016

Alan Rickman

Wow, I guess 69 is the new 27 now. Bowie died last week. This morning I was listening to some Bowie on my phone. I am not really a big fan; I just know some of his songs. Not to mention, I learned from an MTV trivia before about his heterochromia, which I know I have written here before. I don’t know but the condition just amazes me. 
Today’s news about Alan Rickman is just wow. Not Doge wow but just awe. Also from cancer, and cancer, has been a topic of more conversations with my friend Angel in the past weeks. Alan Rickman to me is one of those character actors through the years that you know on movies but mostly on minor roles but strong ones. Like Dennis Hopper, Michael Madsen and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Nobody can ever forget Hans Gruber. To the millennials, he will forever be Severus Snape.


No comments:

Post a Comment