Friday, February 12, 2016

Smartphone Zombies


One time we were going out for lunch I saw a group of office mates walking and they exactly look like the zombies illustrated above. It does not look good. I have a smartphone. I am aware that it does make me look a zombie sometimes but I try not not be when I could. I read books on the train instead of reading stuff on my phone. Hell I don't even have games installed. My phone is pretty much to communicate, Nike++, navigation and browsing.

We went to Ash Wednesday mass and I see people using their phones inside the church. I think I hate that more than people using phones inside theatres. The signal jammers in some theatres are so cool I wish every theatre has that. 

I just wish other people will think the way I do in prohibiting using these things in specific places.


picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment