Friday, March 24, 2017

The Sia - Zero 7 Connection

We were on our way to dinner to this tendon place in Tanjong Pagar .The place has  only two dishes on the menu: the special and the vegetarian tendon. We ordered the special. There was a long queue outside. The place closes at 10, we arrived around 9:30 but there were still a long queue. Place must serve good food for this much people queuing. To kill time I look at my twitter feed then I saw this:



Comments of course is crazy. Some people does not know that before she was famous, she showed her face. She just do it now just so people will focus on her music, not her looks. One thing I did not know is that before, she used to sing with Zero 7. That made me think if she was the one singing on that one Zero 7 song which has very catchy first lines.


It is indeed her. I had no idea until now. Nice to know.

By the way, this is a picture of the tendon we ate.



It looks OK and very filling. I don't always take picture of food but I had to show this to my sister. e love Tendon Tenya in Shinjuku. This has been the only tendon I have eaten in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment