
Before we went to Europe last year, Chast read somewhere that the City of Colmar in Alsace has inspired Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Belle’s town is modeled from it. We just got to see that place. Coming there, we were mesmerized how pretty the place was. It was just like in the animated movie, very colorful and kickass.



They have a fountain too.


This year, the live action version came out which starred Emma Watson as Belle. Unlike others, I have not waited for this movie to come out. I know it will be different in some way. We saw the movie like two weeks after it was first screened. I like the last song though. Celine Dion singing How Does a Moment Last Forever was touching. That voice. I knew it must be Celine Dion.
Back at Belle’s town, it is not what I imagined.
The picture does not show how the houses look like but the walls is not Alsatian.
The windows are not Alsatian. Not cool. The town is just a cold creepy place.
pics sources:


No comments:
Post a Comment