
I honestly don't know who she was but thanks to Google Image search, I just uploaded that photo then her name came up. Now I know who she is and what she does. That trick has been around for a long time now but it is has recently helped me with the curiosity.
There are some useful stuff that for a curious person would be very helpful, like Shazam. I posted here some songs I would like when I hear it somewhere and I would like to know what that song is. What worked is to get a lyric then type it on Google. If I got the words right then Google would return the song. It would be problem like for example is that Paper Boy Ditty song that I can't get hold to any words or that Chinese song we heard a lot back in Melaka.

With Shazam, just open the app let it listen for a while then it would give you the song. Very helpful indeed.
Another thing is that Google Translate app. You point your camera to words then it will try translate.

It was useful on our Japan trip when trying to read anything posted on signs or posters. The picture above was testing it the other way around and it works good as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment