Thinking of a good song to make a baby go to sleep is an excellent challenge. Brahm's lullabye is a clear winner but I like to go to something different which could still work. Songs from the Wicked musical work. But I don't know much of it. I tried L'arc en Ciel's My Heart Draws a Dream but it just not good enough. Sugarfree's "Tulog Na" is also easy to hum as is Stand By Me. Could be the reason Amy Lee has a version of the song on her Lullaby album. Some of the songs of hers are also good. Thank you internet for youtube videos. The Sundays too, works fine. Harriet's voice is just so divine. Why would they stop making good music anyway.
For three months now, the best song still is Sugar Ray.
This video is a life saver. I must have played it a hundred times now.
No comments:
Post a Comment