This song has eluded me for a very long time. I first encountered this song in our school Christmas program way back in grade school. That was 1996. The Grade 5 class did a dance number with the song and I liked it. Around 9 years or so ago, I had a chance to ask one of those who participated on that dance number if she remembered this song. She said she did not. Fair answer remembering the 90’s is filled with tons of dance songs with accompanying dance moves so the puzzle in my mind on what this song is lingers still. I know the singer could be Jose Mari Chan knowing he has Christmas songs dominating Philippine airwaves annually. I searched his songs on Spotify to no avail.
Just now, I finally succeeded in getting this song on Youtube. Searching on Jose Mari Chan playlists, I got the right one.
No comments:
Post a Comment