So Apparently there's a talk on Twitter on washing legs in the shower. This make me so proud. That idea actually came from the Gretchen character in You're the Worst. I know just a few people watched that awesome show but man, the thought that an idea from the show became twitter-famous and just a few could credit to where it came from is cool.
You're the Worst ended last month. I loved that show. I put it up there together with all-time TV greats like David Letterman, Breaking Bad, FRIENDS, Rick and Morty. The writing is just great. I dunno, but I really find it funny. Even at the very end. They still find a way to make them the worst and the story not predictable. I will miss that show.
We believe in you, Lindsay. #YoureTheWorst pic.twitter.com/NQBscwxr6w— You're The Worst (@YTWFXX) May 11, 2017
There's a lot of funny things in the show. I will always remember what PTSD stands for and Sunday Funday. They even have a song for that. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment