I was sleeping the entire month. Now I need some activity.
First day of October, i woke up 1PM. Very late because we were in banchetto 2AM and eating betamax and i hit the sack at around 4AM. For my breakfast/lunch, I was thinking of eating at Kitaro alone. The week before I also dine out alone at Greenwich, so I guess I can get myself sushi. It would be more than two months that i am craving for raw fish and ramen. Chast is in the US so I don’t have someone to hit the sushi bar with. I just have to eat out alone. Even if typhoon Quiel is hitting the Metro with rains, it’s just a block away from the condo as the Kitaro website puts it. I choose Kitaro because there was this one time we were at Metro East and should be eating at Kitaro but too bad the branch is already closed. It sucks when a Kitaro closes just like the one in Riverbanks and another in Eastwood.
![]() |
| I hate taking picture of what I eat but I got to document this one |
I ordered salmon sashimi and shoyu ramen. Because I have nobody to talk to, I just observe the people around me. There’s these family in the next table. A pretty trophy wife, a rich looking guy and two girls. They also have two yayas. The couple was eating tempura and teppanyaki and the kids are having miso soup. The mom even ordered extra tofu because the kids love it. What’s sick is that the yayas don’t have anything to eat. Hahaha.
The shoyu ramen is bit too salty for me. The salmon sashimi just for one was a delight. god I miss sashimi. I spent 455 pesos just for a meal. First time I spent that much for food for one.
Before I went home, I decided to get myself a haircut. I need my ears visible for a 2x2 photo. Too bad because i just bought a headband last week. Now I don’t need it. When I got home, it is already 5pm. Time for Willie’s show on TV so I go sleep next to my neice. She looks cute when she is sleeping. Now I am watching My Amnesia Girl on Cinema One. Hoping to write something cool later. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment