In 2007 I bought this Ziggy plush for 60 pesos when we went to Riverbanks for some Christmas shopping. He is very cute and is really a great bargain. When I went to the US for the first time in 2008, I brought it with me but unfortunately Chast lost it when one time a housekeeper took/stole it or throw it away or whatever. Since then, we have looking everywhere to find a similar plush toy. I searched on ebay, returned to Riverbanks several times and any place where toys may be sold but to no avail. We also bought other Ziggy plush toys but they are just not that well made.
 |
| Ziggy in San Francisco |
 |
| Ziggy in Las Vegas |
Last week, I saw a similar item on ebay with initial bid of 99 cents. I felt giddy; I want to buy it right away. I said to myself, I will win this even if I have to bid $30 or whatever for this. The bidding last for six days. I bid an initial of three dollar first but I was outbid by other buyer by two cents. I guess I have to wait for the last minute to bid again just to be sure.
 |
| This is the Ziggy I found on ebay |
This morning, the bidding will end by 7:18 AM. I woke up at 6AM and saw that there are no new bids. I took a shower then return to check the item. Then the horror came: No internet access. No fucking way I could foresee shit like that. My roommate also checked why the hell the internet is off. I called other houses to see if their internet connection has also gone defective: everyone said yes. What the fuck! So this is the universe telling me the item is not for me own. Until next time Ziggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment