Speakers
there are a lot experienced than us so to be selected as a speaker is really
great. We got this potential in this field, I wish. Seeing other reserved papers on the AVAR 2012 compilation made me feel a
little overwhelmed that my silly paper was selected. I find my paper silly but
the idea was perfect for conferences. Everybody knows what I am talking about
but the way it was put was brilliant.
Delegates have more than 6+ years in the industry. I also met a researcher from Vietnam who
is now 25 but has 10 years experience already. He is now a manager, an analyst
and a developer. That could be done but the thought of handling people is too
much.
Most
of them have Masters degree or a PhD. I am now 28. I think I need to learn a
lot. I know my reverse engineering skills is not even that excellent. I don’t know
how to program in C which sucks in any standards. I think I can get a masters
degree somewhere but will it ever be of use.
Different
malware are rampant in different regions. We know that but I think it is good
to at least know what they do. Necurs rootkit and Festi spambot sounds
interesting but they are not that known to us or at least to me.
Former
officemates are also there. They told us the pros and cons of working abroad,
the opportunity and luck they encountered. I know their skills are superior to
mine so I guess I am on the long run for whatever road this career is going. I heard
of the stories of the other former officemates and losing jobs when a company
closes. It makes me think twice on what choices has to be made.
The CPC is doing great on
running the country. The daily life in China seems good with the structured
bike lanes, the still active lifestyle of the senior citizens and the occasional bad
drivers.
No comments:
Post a Comment