![]() |
| It is this easy to guess who is not tipsy |
It feels like being on the outside looking in. Imagine people you work with professionally, fueled with alcohol. It’s like a different crowd all of a sudden. That’s what happens in a company summer outing. Of course there’s the company sponsored booze. I is free, so why waste it. The end result is something wacky is about to happen, and it is inevitable. As for me, I stopped drinking for a long while now so I am just an observer, a witness to what people do, like a loser, designated driver.
The thing is, I know I can do crazy shit just the same as these drunk people can. It’s just that when I do atrocities (and I know I can), I will have no excuse. I cannot blame it on the alcohol anymore. It kinda sucks I guess. Those beers and vodka looks fun and I am missing on all of it. I could have also been in Taal or Laiya that night, missing on alcohol also. It is tiring taking care of intoxicated people because of some unpredictable things they might do especially those who just wont call it a night. I also don't know if it is cool taking group photos with just me who looks sober.
The thing is, I know I can do crazy shit just the same as these drunk people can. It’s just that when I do atrocities (and I know I can), I will have no excuse. I cannot blame it on the alcohol anymore. It kinda sucks I guess. Those beers and vodka looks fun and I am missing on all of it. I could have also been in Taal or Laiya that night, missing on alcohol also. It is tiring taking care of intoxicated people because of some unpredictable things they might do especially those who just wont call it a night. I also don't know if it is cool taking group photos with just me who looks sober.

No comments:
Post a Comment