Thursday, April 18, 2013

Whiterock Subic

I shot this using a 35mm film camera

This one with Nikon D90 11mm ISO 200

I found these throwback photos from our company outing 2009:



I looked better before, lol
This was how the it used to look like. That inflatable thing was fun

We held it again in Whiterock this year and a lot has changed. Before the sand in the beach is just gray, now they thought of adding some white sand making it a faux-white sand beach or whatever the composite looks like. I remember that I hit someone’s heads while kayaking there the last time. We also had a great time in that big inflatable thing they had at sea. Now they have a different one shaped like a tent. I did not swim at sea this time because I think it is not fit for swimming haha. 
a new tent looking inflatable replaced what was our toy 4 years ago

We tried all the pools although the water in there are nasty too. The old smaller wave pool's water tasted like alum stone("tawas"). If water had contact anywhere near your mouth you will know. The bigger wave pool looks dirty as well. Still, it was fun, just nasty. They had this *new steep water slide called "Rampage" next to the "Big Bowl" slide. We tried them both. I kinda chickened out with the new slide but they said it is a brief ride so I went through with it.  On the bigger pool we play some basketball and volleyball but the pool floor was very slippery. I also got this horrible laceration on my toe from climbing up from the pool because of the small tiles.
We had a good time. The place is big for company events and quite popular too. There was a call center company having their event the same day as ours as well as another small company, and then Toyota arrived in the afternoon. The next day another company had their thing also.

No comments:

Post a Comment