I’ve been trying to make a list of songs from the childhood (the ‘90s) which by my present standards are dirty but before were just plain radio friendly. There were songs that we use to sing all the times, listen to the radio very often and even dance on school events. Days before I don’t know what "making love" means. Before I even start playing cassette tapes with "Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics"; before I even figured out some Eraserheads songs have double meanings as well; way back before I can fully make sense of Andrew E's rap for a comeback album.
Here is my list so far:
So close – Next
This song is awesome. Released the same time "grinding" was in. There was even a show called MTV Grind. I used to listen to this song and know some of the lyrics but I have no idea it was that explicit.
"You're making it hard for me" – I did not know it was about erection
Say my name – Destiny’s Child
This is Destiny’s Child’s first hit. I saw a footage of Beyonce covering a red carpet event for the first time and celebrities walking up to her saying Say my name, say my name. So it turns out that Say my name say my name is a phrase uttered during sex. Hahaha.
Sweat – Inner Circle
A-la-la-la-la-long. A very catchy song and I believe we danced to this 3rd grade for some school event. Now I think this song is about rape.
Girl I want to make you sweat
Sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it some, mo-o-ore
Love you down – Inoj
The version was released in 1997 and it is really catchy. So yes, it is about sex all night long
Let me love you down, even if it takes all nite.
Let me love you down, you know it's gonna be so right.
Lick It – 20 fingers ft Roula
This is about oral sex. We did not know that when this was really famous and danced by the Streetboys.
You gotta lick it
Before we kick it
You gotta get it soft and wet
So we can kick it
I’ll Make Love to you – Boyz II Men
This song was number one for a very long time and won awards. My 4th grade classmate argued that the song was dirty but I thought otherwise. Right now that guy is spot on correct.
Short Short Man – 20 Fingers feat. Gillette
This song is actually a radio friendly of Short Dick Man. the song was a hit dance song also.
2 Become 1 – Spice Girls
"Be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on" - this is about having sex and being safe lol.
Bang to the beat of the drum - La Luna
This song is not that famous but the beat is really good. It’s sound seem timeless, similar to that song "Plastic Dreams". Bang to the beat of the drum bang, bang
Yesterday I fund this list on spot.ph of Top 10 Most Suggestive Songs. So I have more songs to ponder that some songs from my childhood are suggestive. I honestly did not think of "C’est La Vie" by B*Witched that way before.
"Be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on" - this is about having sex and being safe lol.
Bang to the beat of the drum - La Luna
This song is not that famous but the beat is really good. It’s sound seem timeless, similar to that song "Plastic Dreams". Bang to the beat of the drum bang, bang
Yesterday I fund this list on spot.ph of Top 10 Most Suggestive Songs. So I have more songs to ponder that some songs from my childhood are suggestive. I honestly did not think of "C’est La Vie" by B*Witched that way before.
No comments:
Post a Comment