The Nike+ Running App has improved a lot. I haven’t used it in years and was just testing it on Android. There is a trail nearby and I miss running. We registered on some 5K runs for the next months and I need some practice. I would also like to see what’s in the vicinity of our apartment while not inside a moving vehicle.
I was lucky to still see these blue bonnets. They will be gone soon.

And this eagle.

I entered the Campion Trail and I was in a familiar place. I used to run in S J Stovall Park back in Arlington and the trail although smaller also has similar stations where a jogger, or a cyclist can stop and do some exercise on assorted equipments along the way. This trail is quite long though.

I passed two parks jogging and walking. I wish I have bicycle. There was also a basketball hoop along the way but there were no players. I could have played a bit.


![]() |
| I crossed this bridge then turn around |

The app gives me this result of my run. The above view is when looking at nikeplus on a web browser for a larger view. More or less, I run 6 Miles. There is also a map showing the path of my run. The app is dependent on GPS, so when the GPS signal is weak or when the phone sucks like mine, the results is not accurate.
I picked some flowers, I had to.


No comments:
Post a Comment