This is a fun place. We stayed in Hotel La Aroma Dotonbori. Our room is small and warm. We cannot figure out how to work that thermostat. We get breakfast too. The hotel staff will bring the food trays on the time we prefer. The breakfast consist of coffee, sausages, some salad and eggs. The TV does not have foreign channels but we get 24-hr porn. Too bad Japanese porn has the stupid blur. There’s supposed to be wi-fi in the hotel but we cannot get in.
![]() |
| The Asian blur |
![]() |
| I've seen a small version of this in one of the channels |
We love the location of our hotel, three blocks is the Nipponbashi station, around two is a 7Eleven. Two bridges (or bashi) is the Don Quixote. We are very near to the shopping district (Shinsaibashi- suji), and/or the Red Light District.
We
went to this river cruise. The lady doing the tour knows a little
English but the whole tour is in Japanese. The tour is supposed to be
about the bridges on Dotonbori. It was fun still.
I love the ramen and the gyoza we tried on separate shops in Namba. We came back for the gyoza before we leave for Kyoto.
| Yummy for 600 Yen |
Shinsaibashi is the shopping street. I bought two shoes there, one for me and one for my father, but the store does not have his size so I bought the shoes for myself. I was supposed to buy a pair for my mother but my father told me she did not ask for shoes. We do not have 4G network enabled and the wi-fi in the hotel sucks. We took our time enjoying free internet when we were in Shinsaibashi.
Chast told me that the Glico running man is a famous landmark in Shinsaibashi. Yes he is, no wonder there were a lot of tourists taking pictures with that big neon sign.

When I had the chance to have a picture next to the Glico man in Tsutenkaku, I took my chance.


No comments:
Post a Comment