Thursday, August 14, 2014

Robin Williams

The great comedian committed suicide. When the news finally hit social media, this picture is a staple in my Facebook feed and on Twitter.




I am a kid from the 90’s. I saw a lot of his movies but I am not much of a Disney fan, and apparently Robin Williams too, hate Disney. I did recently watch Popeye, a movie he did in 1980. What I most remember about him is this.


It's not your fault. 
Brian Griffin: Stewie?
Stewie Griffin: Yeah?
Brian Griffin: It's not your fault.
Stewie Griffin: What?
Brian Griffin: It's not your fault.
Stewie Griffin: I know.
Brian Griffin: It's not your fault.
Stewie Griffin: [annoyed tone] I know.
Brian Griffin: No, Stewie, Stewie. It's not your fault.
Stewie Griffin: Don't do this to me, man. Not you, man.
Brian Griffin: It's not your fault.
Stewie Griffin: Screw you. Cut it out, man!
Brian Griffin: It's not your fault.
Stewie Griffin: [cries] Why is it so hard? I didn't know it was going to be so hard.

[cries]

from IMDB

This is the only image Google Search can find me for the Chick Cancer episode. For those like me who likes Family Guy, and has seen Good Will Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment