Patisserie Kyo used to be located on the 2nd floor above the UnionBank branch between Kia and the Korean Cultural Center bldg along 32nd Ave at BGC. We tried to buy cake there when we pass through the place after going to this bridal gown place in Makati. It was my mother’s birthday. We went home empty handed. All the strawberry shortcakes were already sold. They advised us to call first so that they could prepare the cake in advanced. We had the business card, and it was in Japanese.
Chast’s birthday came and it was time to buy the cake again. I called the number and I was talking in Tagalog. The lady on the other line could not understand me so, I switched into my English speaking voice. The big cake is now 1300 pesos. I still don’t know if it will be worth it because I am not a fan of cake so I asked if a smaller cake is available. It cost 1000 pesos. I ordered that one just in case I will not like this cake. She asked if it is for an event, if they need to write something on it. It is for a birthday so I asked them to write something in hiragana, but she said in English only. That would do.
It was a Saturday and traffic was heavy. When we arrived at the place, the patisserie isn’t there anymore. The 2nd floor is empty. I called them again then she said that they have relocated on the corner of 9th Avenue and McKinley Pkwy, on the way to SM Aura. It’s just less than two months since we were on this previous location. I am not that familiar with the streets in BGC but I managed to find it. From the 32nd St, I turned right at 9th then at the end of the road is the Pkwy.
The cake was small, but it looks yummy.
Chast’s birthday came and it was time to buy the cake again. I called the number and I was talking in Tagalog. The lady on the other line could not understand me so, I switched into my English speaking voice. The big cake is now 1300 pesos. I still don’t know if it will be worth it because I am not a fan of cake so I asked if a smaller cake is available. It cost 1000 pesos. I ordered that one just in case I will not like this cake. She asked if it is for an event, if they need to write something on it. It is for a birthday so I asked them to write something in hiragana, but she said in English only. That would do.
It was a Saturday and traffic was heavy. When we arrived at the place, the patisserie isn’t there anymore. The 2nd floor is empty. I called them again then she said that they have relocated on the corner of 9th Avenue and McKinley Pkwy, on the way to SM Aura. It’s just less than two months since we were on this previous location. I am not that familiar with the streets in BGC but I managed to find it. From the 32nd St, I turned right at 9th then at the end of the road is the Pkwy.
The cake was small, but it looks yummy.

![]() |
| Just a small slice, so that everyone can taste it haha |

It tasted yummy too. Yes, we should have bought the bigger cake. We will, next time. Not a fan of cakes, but I liked this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment