Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hashtag Use

So after the wedding, Kathleen said that it would have been easy to see all the wedding pictures posted on social media if only we had a hashtag. Well, yes only if the hashtag thing did not become the jejemon tool that it was, and its affinity to anything uncool on Facebook before (the time when there was no hashtag on Facebook, so what the fuck is it there) I would have considered. I had this no hashtag policy, and the people who know me were not baffled by it, unlike our crappy wedding organizer who was dumbfounded when we said we will not have a hashtag.

So I remember this couple from the Music Run last April taking a selfie:


My sister checked Instagram for photos from the run. Guess what, she found the couple.



The picture on the lower right is the exact photo they took when I snap a photo of them taking the selfie. So yeah, the hashtag thing works, if used correctly. There must be a lot of pictures in there, the race is untimed and a lot of PBB teens taking selfies everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment