Monday, June 22, 2015

Sikat na Friends on your Music Video

So recently people went happy seeing that Taylor Swift Bad Blood video with all her famous friends. Power! I think I am getting old to know who they all are, i just know they should be famous. Thank God for the internet.IMDB has a list of the cast. For me, the song is not that amazing. I love Taylor, ever since that breakthrough Fearless album. The video is a good accompaniment for a not so good song.
The idea of getting all your famous friends for a project music video is not a new idea. What ultimately comes to mind in the OPM front is of course, "Inuman na"!


I don't care if people don't recognize any of the artists in the video. For my generation well, these talents made what OPM was when it sounds good again around 2004. The video is low budget, so not comparable to Taylor's but if you think about it, when a video like this comes up, all you do is check who are the cameos.

Recently I found this gem in Youtube:



Idol talaga sumulat ng kanta si Rico Blanco, and he brought his friends along on the music video. Not to mention all the feels. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment