Saturday, June 18, 2016

Eat The Sun

For the longest time, I am looking for the lyrics for the chorus for this song from Mars Volta. Stupid you may say, it should be easy. All I need is the title, I know the artist.

The problem here is the song is not an official album release, not even an official song title. "Eat the Sun" is just a title some fan gave for a demo for "Cicatriz ESP". I got the mp3 for it since 2007. Mars Volta says Eat The Sun does not exist. The chorus of Cicatriz ESP is different. People like me and some other guys on the internet prefer the demo version, hence Eat the Sun is kinda sought after.
 
There’s an old Ask Yahoo for it and Reddit but nobody gives the answer about the correct lyrics on the gibberish like lyrics.

This is the song by the way.



A Youtube comment gave us this, finally.
Thank you very much good sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment