Friday, October 7, 2016

"Matakaw" Shaming

So I stumbled upon this link of an article 12 Places To Take Your GF If She's Matakaw But On A Budget. So yes, another list. The internet is full of it. It is about food places so might as well check it out. It opens with a supposed to be matakaw na girlfriend anecdote with a picture of the girlfriend eating an order of  crab.


Crazy, right? One crab and it is good for 5 people? I say hyperbole. Seems to me that OP is trying to shame baby. That girl is not matakaw. How can you even divide that for 5 people and them feeling full after eating it. 

The crab is just good for one. How can I tell? We've been everywhere eating crabs as a matter of fact.



 We know crab. Believe me. Hindi kami matakaw. It's just normal to eat it whole at that size.

No comments:

Post a Comment