Sunday, December 18, 2016

That 90's Rap Song I Heard on Jeepneys

I have a lot of songs over the years that I heard playing somewhere that I would like to know the title of. Before it was difficult. When listening to the radio, I have to let the song finish then wait for the DJ to say what that song was. If it did not happen, I am screwed. A good workaround for that is to catch any of the lyrics then hope Google will do the rest.

I was shopping for books in this book fair when this song was played. I know this song from the 90's but I don't know the title. I heard this a lot on 89DMZ was still alive. commute when I'm kinda looking for this song forever. I try to catch for any of the lyrics but I did not understand any. A break came to mind when i heard what's the radio station it is playing during the commercial. I hoped the station's website will  have a playlist.



So this is that song:


No comments:

Post a Comment