When I go places, I buy pineapple juice and show the picture of it to my friends. Just because. Pineapple Juice is my go to juice for vitamin C. My digestive system cannot handle citrus fruits anymore and a man needs his Vitamin C.
Del Monte. The big can is sold here in Singapore. it is just the matter of having it in stock in Value$ stores. One time I saw 4 cans of these in the top shelf with the sign "RESERVED" on them.
This one I bought in the Bambou Market in Colmar. It is the Asian store downtown. Sweet
This I bought in Venice. It is Del Monte but sadly, not Philippine Pineapple.
This is I bought when i was in Vegas. This is what I normally buy when I am in the US. It is small but easily available at groceries.
This I bought in a Gas Station shop when we were heading back to Singapore from a hike in Jerangkang waterfalls.





No comments:
Post a Comment