Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Pathetic Filipino Tourist

Touring around, you will get to notice co-tourists if you see them especially if you happen to follow the same itinerary. Make them more noticeable by making that co-tourist Filipino too. You can hear foreign language and you process them as black noise, hear your mother tongue and you could focus on it like radar. 

So this family, we first saw them on our way down Fushimi Inari. The kids are complaining about the hike; the father told them they will go around the mountain. I saw this guy wearing NMDs. Pogi. Filipino tourists who have to speak extra loud strike me as boastful kabayan. I still don’t know why they talk that way.

The next day on Universal Studios, I saw them again. This time the guy is wearing Ultra Boost. Unfortunately for him, it rained hard. Outdoor rides were closed. Too bad for the shoes right? Nope. The guy managed to get plastic bags and wore them over the shoes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment