| from this comic |
I had this paper due and some other tasks I have to do. Facebook happen to be always on the way when researching anywhere in the internet. It eats up a lot of time so I figured that I will deactivate it. It was easy. After a month I don’t really feel like I miss it. I accessed it one time to check something out but I got tired of it easily. I guess it’s not that cool anymore. I don’t play games on it. I don’t feel like cyber stalking someone. The only thing miss about it is the gossip that I may miss out on. But I guess I can deal with that. Right now I got to walk around the office again to talk to people. Before just check on facebook and you know stuff already.
| from this comic |
I should have saved a lot of idle time. The problem is that procrastination is a habit that will never die. When I get tired of searching for something I find myself reading anything unrelated on Wikipedia or any webcomic by NatalieDee and Drew or if TheOatmeal has anything new. I was able to read old comics from Kubori Kikiam. I’m not really sure if the time spent on facebook is greater than or less than the time spent on reading other stuff on the interwebs. The ability to walk around in the office again also gave some idle time. Mingling with officemates means I am not working for some time also. Haha. Pros and cons. Right now I think life without that social network makes me more social in a real sense. The idle time is there but I am being more productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment