Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clouds in my Coffee

 


My sister went home from Singapore last Christmas break which means she would have a lot of get-togethers with her classmates and former officemates. With that also present the opportunity to collect stickers for that lame Starbucks planner. Well she left the country without completing the sticker thingy which left me to finish what she started.

I asked her why she do such thing because we could have bought her one from Korea when we were there last November if she just say so. She said collecting the stickers is the "challenge". Dafuq. She also does not use planners, she just collects them. Well, I guess it is also my fault why she started collecting those Starbucks mugs anyway.

So first thing, drink a lot of coffee before the deadline January 23. We collected all the stickers. Its just that she wanted the green one. What they only have left on the store where we bought the last coffee was white. The barista or what his job is, told me that most of the stores just have the white planner left. Still I tried my luck on getting a green one. I checked the 3 branches on Eastwood, the one in Metrowalk, the drive-thru along Green Meadows, on Sta Lucia and lastly on White Plains. Only the whites.

I got her a white one and vow not to do that thing again next year. Challenge it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment