Today is the 2nd anniversary of my balloon dilatation. Before that operation my weight was just 114 lbs and now I ballooned to 140 lbs. Before I did half marathons and I do drink socially. I kinda blame my condition with my former lifestyle and I think I am a little better now. Back then, I was the only one getting sick.
This month was different. We started the month with my niece getting hand-foot-mouth disease. She possibly contacted that viral disease from all of the parties they have been to. The timing was bad because she was not able to enjoy the Disney on Ice because she had a fever then. After that my sister got some kind of flu. I don’t know but it was kind of the flu season this month with some officemates getting it too. My other sister got sick too. She had this case of food poisoning or whatever that she had to miss four days of work. My father had this spine condition which requires three sessions of therapy. The therapy thing was not covered by the HMO so we shed some extra cash for that.
The year just started and its just diseases to start it with. I am just lucky my resistance got better through the years. I thank God still and hope for the better.
This month was different. We started the month with my niece getting hand-foot-mouth disease. She possibly contacted that viral disease from all of the parties they have been to. The timing was bad because she was not able to enjoy the Disney on Ice because she had a fever then. After that my sister got some kind of flu. I don’t know but it was kind of the flu season this month with some officemates getting it too. My other sister got sick too. She had this case of food poisoning or whatever that she had to miss four days of work. My father had this spine condition which requires three sessions of therapy. The therapy thing was not covered by the HMO so we shed some extra cash for that.
The year just started and its just diseases to start it with. I am just lucky my resistance got better through the years. I thank God still and hope for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment