Wednesday, March 28, 2012

F Girls

 
I saw this on Daphne's Blog and it is great to see the F Girls together. yeah I am a fan of the show. Hahaha. Why not, they are all hot. Studio 23 has some good local shows back in the days: F, Digital Tour, Ang Boyfriend Ko, It's a Guy Thing and Points of View. Dawson's Creek and Party of Five were also shown in that channel. It used to be a good channel.
Anyways, it is good seeing these girls again. I am a fan. It was good to see news back in California and see Cher on KTLA. I was starstruck seeing Angel Aquino at last year's Cinemalaya. Back in high school, we watch this music video request show in Channel V where Amanda Griffin started out as a VJ. She's just standing there reading letters or emails but yeah, she is hot. I also got this UNO magazine issue where Daphne's in the cover. She was already married when she did the cover but she still looks god.
It is good to see them again. They all have grown older but they still look really good. Its not just girls who watched that show. Hahaha.