Ice cream, mochi then add some Hershey's syrup. A month ago it was Blue Bell but since I am on my own, I got the cheap Market Pantry Neapolitan (3-in-1 plus1 Target style). Good dessert after dinner or just anytime of the day I crave for ice cream. I originally bought the mochi without the ice cream but the yogurt with mochi bits tasted good, might as well try it with ice cream.
The winter has passed, the weather is now ice cream worthy. We could have ate a lot of those Blue Bells before if the weather is not that cold.
Bourbon Chicken from Costco. This one beats the bacon as emergency food. Less fat and it is more filling. We pop these in the microwave whenever we felt lazy to cook something, or when there's nothing else to cook. Works great especially while watching iCarly and Victorious or playing Xbox during the weekend. Good times.
Eating these make me feel lonely now. I dont really feel like emptying the carton just so I can still see it in the fridge. Makes me smile when I see it. Its the the only stuff I ate when I got heartburns because that's the only food available but that worked though. That's also what's for lunch or dinner sometimes. It makes me smile as I eat it now.
Its the simple things like these that you can turn really special. Its not really the food, but the one you share it with.

No comments:
Post a Comment