Thursday, March 8, 2012

Test Shots

So I got this Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC lens from uniquephoto.com. It was a $230 damage that I was not really ready for. I was really aiming to get something from craigslist but I am worried to get scammed. I saw this on sale in slickdeals might as well check it out. It is a bargain compared to other seller but the reviews are mixed, but again, I am not really on the position to buy something high end. I purchased it, can’t stop thinking about it, the pros and cons, the what ifs and a lot of other stuff. 

I got the shipping details then the next day, I got a cancellation notice. The lens model is discointinued then I will get a refund. Newer model is also offered but of course at higher price.  Then I felt bad, that I will not get the lens. That was a winner. But again the tracking is still there. I am not really sure what/who that email was for but that is what I needed to not feel bad by spending that much money. The lens is slow as the reviews said but I still like it. 

So yeah, test shots. It is raining outside so just take pictures of anything inside the apartment.
the clutter at my closet
hello wide angle


No comments:

Post a Comment