Cebu
Pacific Piso Fare 20Jan2012(for two, including one check in baggage, tax excluded
Nov8-Nov10) PHP8,579.30.
That was supposed to be it but things get complicated. Somebody
told me that three days on Seoul may not be enough so we reconsider extending
the trip. We had expiring Mabuhay miles to blow so might as well buy new return
tickets.
Mabuhay Miles booking fee(one way ICN-MNL, tax only) PHP7,950.00
Mabuhay Miles booking fee(one way ICN-MNL, tax only) PHP7,950.00
Chast
went to Japan for the summer and needs to renew her passport before we can
apply for Korean Visa. She got her new passport mid October but unfortunately
for me, my passport was in Chinese embassy because I was applying for a visa for
a business trip and processing my visa took a long while because of all the
holidays that passed and a hit on my NBI clearance. Therefore, we need to
rebook everything.
Cebu
Pacific new tickets (one way, tax included and one check-in luggage) PHP15,941.00
PAL rebooking fee(free, but I pay some tax
thingy) PHP238.00
So just for airfare, we spent more than PHP32, 700 just to be there. Korean Visa (This should be the part where I post a photo of the visa like other bloggers do, hahaha. Hell no!) is free but add the money paid for the bank certificates, taxi fare, etc. I can say that so much shit just to get to Seoul. Now the trip is over, without all the complications I can say that the original 3-day trip would have been sufficient.
No comments:
Post a Comment