This
phrase is really funny everytime I hear this from Janice on Friends. Everytime,
and I mean it. That situational comedy ended 2004 and nowadays the phrase is
not funny anymore.
| Source |
I
remember how annoying the phrase was when there was these twins on PBB teens
with strong accents used to say this all the time, like ten times per minute or
like everytime on each sentence. That was really annoying especially for me who
do not watch that silly show but does not have the option otherwise on some
occasion. I don’t know if the twins will count as coniotic so the usage of "Oh
my God" seems to be not limited to the conio demographic.
Last
Friday, we went to this lantern festival on UP where of course, conio people
would be present. I don’t know why but "Oh my God" seems to be the conio phrase
conio people love to ejaculate. It sucks hearing the words "Oh my God" so often from
people watching the festivities. Oh My God!
After
the parade, we went on a gig on Route 196. It was terno night and it was the
first time the whole year that I am going to see Up Dharma Down. It was lucky
that I saw the marquee on or way to UP.
As
usual, the place was packed. It was a conio place to begin with so oh my god
was inevitable. The funny part was when Up Dharma Down began playing(which was
1:15AM), there was a lot of Oh my god audible on the crowd. Oh my God, ang
ganda. Hahahaha. What the fuck. It is like it was their first time hearing music
and shit. After the first song, another funny thing we heard is a request. Requests
are normal but how the girly voice said it: “Sana
or {I forgot which song}.” Hahhaha, she used “or”. Others would just shout one title but this one is actually
giving the band options of what songs she would like them to play. Hahaha.
The
band played a lot of their new materials, which in my opinion sound a lot like
New Wave inclined. I like more of their shoegazing style of music although they
are really eclectic.
Coming
back to oh my god, Yeah, it sounds irritating. I hope the shit would die.
No comments:
Post a Comment