Saturday, March 29, 2014

Animal Sounds



CollegeHumor's Favorite Funny Videos

We know that animal sounds vary on whatever country or whichever province with a different dialect. Although they will still be the same, it is different on how people interpret it, as words. There's an online list on this.  The funny video clip from Family Guy also comes in mind when this topic comes to mind. The dog's bark will be Aw aw or woof woof but in Japan it is wang wang. The cat's meow is "nyan" which explains Nyan Cat. So what does the fox say? we don't give a fuck.

Chast had a story that when they were in Japan before, she actually heard a genuine "wang" and a "nyan". 

When I went to Japan, it was a mission to personally hear those animal sounds. I have to find a cat and a dog and wait for authentic Japanese pet sounds.

During our hike in Fushimi Inari, we saw this really fat cat.


Too bad I did not hear a meow. It did not understand when I try calling it with my meow meow.

When we were in Togetsukyo Bridge in Arashiyama, we saw this big dog. I wluld love to pet it too, but I could not communicate to the dog's person.


Luckily, I heard the dog bark. It did not sound "wang wang" to me. Hahaha. She still insisted that it was "wang wang". The only explanation for this is that she has been to Japan plenty of times before. She's kinda became one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment