Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Favorite Color

Shoe Photography: Not my Thing
I recently bought this Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor. It is pink, I just have to buy it. Because of that I have to brag about it to my friend Kathleen who also loves pink. I took a picture of the shoes and send it to her. She asked me if I will wear it. Of course I will. It’s awesome! She knows I love pink. We have the same model of Sony Vaio. We bought our laptops just two months in between.

My pink laptop and my still working ipod classic.Picture from 2009

Then the question came: Why do I love pink? She said that it is not natural for guys to love pink. I have a college classmate who also likes pink. Immediately I went to his facebook page and he is there wearing a pink shirt carrying his son. We’re not gay, and if we are there’s nothing wrong with that.

So i dug deep in my soul to somewhat answer that "why". It is due to my non-conformism. Yes I am a non-conformist. I remember back when I was young there were Slambooks and shit. You gotta have a favorite cartoon character. You gotta have some stuff with your favorite cartoon on it. I don’t have my own stuff, although I watched cartoons, I didn’t have a favorite. The Tazmanian devil sucks or marvin the martian. Mickey Mouse? I haven’t seen a cartoon he starred in until I saw the Sorcerer’s Apprentice. My best pick would be Hello Kitty. Just because I think I should have a favourite.

With colors, I don’t like anything in the rainbow. I don’t have a favourite Power Ranger, Bioman or Maskman. They say black is not a color. So I have to pick another. Pink it is. I stand by to my favourite color ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment