I
know of this snack cake from popular culture, mainly on Zombieland where Woody
Harrelson’s character is looking for this snack cake. Emma Stone is hot in
movie. Going to its wiki page it has a lot of reference in movies and TV.
News
surfaced in 2012 that Hostess went bankrupt and the twinkie will be no more..
Then internet made its move and save the twinkie.
Then internet made its move and save the twinkie.
I’ve
been to American supermarket and tried Hostess’ product before like donettes
but not the twinkie. I also learned that Hostess is kinda based in Texas. It is
possible that I could eat this twinkie. I don’t really go out there and try
hyped food like the magnum or the fake cronuts back home but I gotta try this
twinkie Haha.

Also,
I am not really a fan of cakes. I like bread and other pastry but not really
cake. I don’t like sweet stuff. This snack cake is just enough for me. It has a
sweet filling but because it is just bite size, I like it. Thank you internet for saving the twinkie.
No comments:
Post a Comment