Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chloe

Spoiler Alert

When I write something about movies that I watched I try my very best not to spoil it. But this one is very difficult when the best part about it is the moral:

Just because a man friendly to other women does not automatically makes him a chronic womanizer(mas maganda sa Tagalog: "Hindi dahil friendly babaero na agad". )

Never trust what other people will tell about a person. It is always good to confront the guy first

At least that’s what I get from the film. Thank you original screenwriter of Nathalie.. for writing this story and pointing that clearly.

The movie stars Amanda Seyfield, the one from Mean Girls and some other movies, she’s a big movie star right now. This also have Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore. Great lineup of big name actors. So from the awesome morals I deduced above, yes it is a movie about infidelity. In comparison with Diane Lane’s Unfaithful movie years back, someone will die in the end. I throw that one away because I am spoiling it anyway. Good movie, I like the dénouement on this one. For a movie about infidelity, this one twists it a little. Very unpredictable and I like that. I really recommend this one not just to see Amanda Seyfield’s nakedness (and Julianne Moore too) but also to enjoy the movie as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment