These are some lucky crowd enjoying the best performances I can find on Youtube. I am looking for the Hell Freezes Over performance of Hotel California but to no avail. it is too awesome to be uploaded in Youtube.
God is a DJ
Indeed, God is really a DJ. I envy the crowd jumping to this song. Looks like a whole lot of fun and you don't want it to stop doing it.
Woodstock 99
Stories of destruction, rape and violence are told with Woodstock 99 but just looking at this performance by Korn makes me wish I was there too.
Radio Ga Ga, Live Aid 1985
Wiki says this has 72,000 people clapping in unison. Wow to that
Radio Ga Ga, Live at Wembley '86
I have a DVD of this concert haha
I cant get enough on how awesome this song is on a live performance and on how Freddie Mercury can move the audience. And that powerful voice is amazing. This video is longer than the one above, so more time to enjoy the awesome performance
No comments:
Post a Comment