I played badminton one morning in our company sponsored games. I had the chance to play again with a female officemate who got married last year. I remember that she wants kids so I asked her if they are planning to have kids soon. She said not yet because her husband does not want one soon. From there, the conversation went to the people we knew who had previously had a child. She said that the baby looks cute. (Well, all babies should be cute, except from that Seinfeld episode.) I said I have no idea because all my friends who have kids, and would tirelessly post pictures of their kids would be hidden from the news feed.
We both agreed on that. Hahaha. Like, what the fuck is wrong with these parents?
We both agreed on that. Hahaha. Like, what the fuck is wrong with these parents?
Ngumiti lang si baby po-post na agad ng picture? Tangina di ba? Proud parents? Bullshit. Sabi ko kung ako magkakaanak hinding-hindi ako magpopost ng pictures. Bawal.
She also hates the worst example I mention: pictures of kids while taking a bath or after taking a bath. Especially girls. Seriously, nobody should post picture like that. You have no idea where in the internet that picture would pop-up into. You may be the parent, a guardian, the aunt or whoever you are you stupid trigger happy freak who like oversharing shit on social media but it is still the kid’s privacy. Privacy is everything. Some people don’t want their throwback picture or an unflattering photo being posted online. So what if the kid grows up and see the stupid picture? Put yourself on their shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment