Sunday, November 2, 2014

Animal Shelters

This year I also do something new: donate a little to charity. Angelica and her other set of friends do this kind of thing sometimes. She asked me if I want to be a part of it this year. I asked her what is their beneficiary this time: she said kids. They did home for the elderly before and I think also an orphanage. I told her I don’t want to be a part of it. Haha rude. If it were animals or the elderly again, then I might consider. With me not contributing to their cause, I make it a point to donate to other cause. I have a friend who is active to the group Save Animals of Love and Light, a group for animal welfare and rescue. I could personally ask her what the group needs right now, but we can't reach her. She has been distant to us since she has her clinical depression. 

The group was  featured in the news recently

I can’t be a volunteer, because my heart is too weak to see dogs in need. I don’t want to risk bringing home sickness to our pets. They will always welcome me  whenever I come home. I just donated some money to a bank account used by the group. That’s the most I can do for now. I would really love helping their cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment